What are cookies? When you visit a website, that site can save or retrieve information via your browser. This generally happens by means of cookies. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. Cookies can be stored on your device if they are absolutely necessary in order to run that website. Your permission is required for all other types of cookies.
Customer information for cookies used
|_gat||5||2 minutes||.ims-verbindungstechnik.com||Cookie analysis from Google Analytics that serves to accelerate the loading time for websites and to throttle the request rate on websites with high amounts of traffic.|
|_ga||5||2 years||.ims-verbindungstechnik.com||Cookie analysis from Google Analytics that is used together with IP anonymization to distinguish the respective users and to help understand how the website is used. This information serves to continually improve the usability and performance of our websites.|
|_gid||5||1 day||.ims-verbindungstechnik.com||Cookie analysis from Google Analytics with a unique value for each site visit.|
|lbcookie||1||1 session||.ims-verbindungstechnik.com||Technical cookie of IMS, which is used for load distribution of the shop system.|
1. Technical - Cookies that are essential for the website to function Technical cookies are required in order for the IMS catalogue and other IMS websites to function properly and cannot be disabled. Certain sections of our websites or desired services cannot be provided without these cookies.
2. Functional - Cookies used to store configured settings Functional cookies are used to cache settings configured by users in the IMS catalogue and on other IMS websites. These include, for example, the last product categories that were viewed, the selected language or any online applications that were used. They make it possible to customize notices and simplify the user experience. Activities on third-party websites are not tracked.
3. Performance & analysis - Cookies used to optimize performance and analysis Define starting points to optimize its services. Users also help to identify, for example, which pages are visited most frequently or only on occasion and how visitors navigate between the web pages. All of the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If users choose not to allow these cookies, it is not possible to identify which web pages a user visited or how the website performed during the visit.
4. Third party - Cookies used for targeted marketing Third-party analytics cookies can be set by our analysis and advertising partners. They can be used by these companies to create a profile containing a user’s interests and to display relevant information or advertising to that user on other websites. Furthermore, they make it possible to display product ratings from other users in order to make a better purchase decision. These cookies do not store any personal information but rather are based on the unique ID provided by the user’s browser and Internet device. If users choose not to allow these cookies, less targeted advertising or relevant information on other websites can be displayed.
Third-party cookies You can control these cookies according to your personal preferences as described below:
Google Analytics This website uses features from the website analysis service Google Analytics. It is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses "Cookies". Cookies are text files stored on your computer that make it possible to analyze how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. Google Analytics cookies can be stored by virtue of Art. 6 Sec. 1f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its web services and its advertising.
- IP anonymization We have enabled the IP anonymization function on this website. As a result, Google shortens your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other EFTA member states of the European Economic Area before transmitting data to the USA. Only under exceptional circumstances is the complete IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. Your IP address, which is transmitted via your browser to Google Analytics, will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
- Browser plug-in You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, please note that by doing so, you may not be able to use all of the features on this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing data (including your IP address) generated via cookies and related to your use of the website by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- Google Analytics remarketing Our websites use Google Analytics’ remarketing features along with the universal features from Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. These features are provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This function makes it possible to link the advertising target groups created using Google Analytics remarketing with the universal features from Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. In doing so, interest-based, personalized advertising messages created based on your earlier browsing behavior on one end device (e.g., smart phone) can also be displayed on another one of your end devices (e.g., tablet or PC). If you have already given your consent, Google links your website and app browser histories with your Google account for this purpose. This makes it possible to switch on the same personalized advertising messages on every end device on which you are signed on with your Google account. In order to facilitate this feature, Google Analytics records Google-authenticated IDs for the users who are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data in order to define and create target groups for universal advertising on all devices. You can permanently refuse universal remarketing/targeting on all devices by disabling personalized advertising in your Google account; click on the following link to do so: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
If you do not wish to be associated with your YouTube profile, you have to log out of your account before enabling the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses that information for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website to meet users’ demands. This type of analysis is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide appropriate advertising in particular and in order to inform other users in the same social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles; to do so, please address your request to YouTube.